Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's been awhile

I realize it's been awhile since I've posted.   Life has been a little wonky lately, but in a very good way.  That being said, I've had so little time to actually create things.  I've managed to do a little bit.  Today, I wasn't feeling all that great so I sat down and just did some simple beading.

There's not much to it, but I love the way it looks.  Pearls and sterling always work beautifully together.  Below: 20" strung pearl necklace with sterling silver spacers and beads.  Sterling silver ankh pendant is hand made in Tibet with a pearl inset.  Sterling clasp is handmade by me.

I think it'd be perfect for work, but I'm likely going to put it up in my Etsy shop which is TBD very soon.  This simplicity is just what I needed today. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment