Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pretty in Pink Challenge

I had such a fun time with the Bead Soup challenge that I joined another one -- Pretty in Pink!  Essentially, we're given a picture for inspiration and are directed to create something based on the image.  I decided to keep it simple this go around and I love the results.  :)
 
Here is the inspiration picture:

 
I came up with a very simply pretty bracelet with the color scheme as inspiration.  Easy to wear and super comfortable!

 
The below are some fun earrings with the copper wire acting as vines around the silver.  I LOVE mixed metal.

 
I can't wait until my next challenge.  Give me your feedback.  Would you add to the bracelet or leave it as is? 

1 comment:

  1. I love that bracelet and would leave it just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete